Did you know that heat transfer technology can be used to create a custom PCB board? In addition, the chemicals required to etch the board can be done with household products bought at a regular shopping centre.
Starting with a blank copper board, participants will first learn how to print the circuit trace onto it using heat transfer technology.
- The circuit trace is first printed onto a special heat transfer media (CPM 6.2) using a regular colour laser printer.
- The printed image is transfered onto the copper board using a heat press.
- Prepare the household etching solution using Vineger, Hydrogen Peroxide and Salt and etch the board.
- Drill the holes with a Dremel
- Solder up the componants.
- Heat Press Colour
- Laser Printer
- CPM Transfer Media
- Soldering iron and solder
- Dremel 4000 + Drill stand
Pricing and Duration
- Price : $450.00
- Number of Paxs : 6
- Duration : 90 mins
* Price quoted is before GST
** An additional charge of $150 applies if the location does not have a heat press or suitable colour laser printer.
If you are interested in this workshop, contact us at [email protected]